[Freeswitch-users] FS as a centralized Voicemail system

adahary adahary at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 01:37:23 MSD 2013

'routing all VM leaving and VM checking to the same server?'
That's what I'm looking for...but how?

Can I replace the loopback with url of a centralized FS-Voicemail?
<action application="bridge" data="loopback/app=voicemail:default $${domain}
$1"/>

My current solution is to let each FS handle locally the voicemail requests
(write/read messages) and keep reporting the stored message path to the
centralized DB vociemail table for checking vm.
I do not like this solution because it make the regional FS servers busy
with media operation.
I could move each stored message to the centralized but it is too much
operational.

Please advice.

Assaf