[Freeswitch-users] FS as a centralized Voicemail system

adahary adahary at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 02:03:04 MSD 2013

It works!
I'm now successfuly bridging all voicemail calls from severl FS servers to
one shared FS voicemail system.

BUT, I do have a probelm with ZRTP CRC errors with the following scenario:
UA1-->FS1[w/proxy-media] ---> FS_Voicemail.

My goal is to maintain an encrypted ZRTP connection between UA1 that is
registered to a local FS1 and a remote FS_voicemail that terminate the call
with internal service like voicemail.

UA1 is a CSimpleSip ZRTP enbaled client.
Local FS1 is setup with inbound-proxy-media=true and
inbound-zrtp-passthru=true (to pass on the UA ZRTP session).
Remote FS_Voicemail is setup with inbound-proxy-media=false (to generate
MITM).
The result is that the UA1 get bridged to the FS_Voicemail that complains
about ZRTP CRC errors.

BTW, if UA1 is registered to the FS_voicemail then there is no ZRTP error
(clear MITM session).

How to avoid the ZRTP CRC errors?