[Freeswitch-users] FS as a centralized Voicemail system

adahary adahary at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 02:11:14 MSD 2013

 Anthony,

I'm already using xml_curl for dp in all FS servers.
I'll try what you suggest to make any FS server bridge any request to a
local unavailable-registered-endpoint to the centralized FS-Voicemail server
which its dp just run the voicemail application.

*I just did not think about the possibility to bridge a call to FS server
which is not owning the target endpoint.

thanks

Assaf