[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch performance issues

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Sat Jul 20 14:38:54 MSD 2013

I'll be completely honest here, the information you are giving is not
really enough for us to tell you what is happening - and that's probably
why you've had very little response on this thread.

Jeff has given you some advice on what to try - can you please test this
and confirm whether or not the advice to pass CPU feature flags to the
guest made any impact?

The FS community relies on users doing their homework.. if you were a new
user attempting to do something in development then perhaps someone might
hold hand you through it.. but you are asking someone to donate their time
to help you fix a production problem.

As for the proxy media question, a very simple Google search would have
answered your question;

https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Proxy_Media
Set proxy_media=true before the bridge.
<action application="set" data="proxy_media=true"/>

Again you need to do as much home work as you can /before/ posting on the
mailing list, otherwise people are simply just not going to help you.

Moving forward, you could try providing trace information, logs, graphs and
anything else you can think of - and perhaps someone else will pick it up
and help out.

Cal