[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch performance issues

Vladimir Getmanshchuk vladget at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 13:33:51 MSD 2013

anyway, all stream on both legs(a and b) on all calls was in PCMA, why FS
was so loaded? is it did transcoding from PCMA-to-PCMA or did ptime
reframing?

please advice how to use proxy_media not globally, but only per call config.

thank you for your time.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

--
Yours sincerely,