[Freeswitch-users] Call redirect

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Fri Jul 12 23:50:55 MSD 2013

The problem is that the attitude is then "Oh gee, a bunch of places out
there are using a *known* insecure system as an authentication
mechanism, therefore we should break all the use cases for such
capability".  Let's not forget that on POTS lines you could still fake
the caller id number at least by injecting your own signal on the line.
I know I'm probably tilting at windmills here, but I've had too many
legitimate uses broken by providers that wouldn't allow you to forward
that information along.

-Yossi