[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen skype client stability

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:30:37 MSD 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Arsen <arsen.semionov at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1) Yes, it is correct, skype instances repeatedly crashing.

Skype instances crashing is not caused by mod_skypopen. I would
counsel you not to use Quantal for stability (they got lot of new
thingies in the Xwindow dept, and other subsystem). Use Debian 6 64
bit server if you can.

> The only things I changed:
>
> 1)skypopen.h
> #define MAX_CHATS 128
>
> 2)mod_skypoepn.c
> patch is attached. It is small fix which returns "skypopen api call"
> response to the stream. We use it to get user presence status via skypopen.

If you're interested in having that patch into mainline, please open a
Jira issue for new feature and attach the patch. I'll look into
integrating it.

Thanks to you,

-giovanni

--