[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen skype client stability

Arsen arsen.semionov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:20:05 MSD 2013

Hi Giovanni,

Thank you for your response

1) Yes, it is correct, skype instances repeatedly crashing.
2) You can find more information about the configuration we use in this
ticket:
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-5591
It is a bit "beefier" mashine especially for skypopen (>20 instances)
usage.
3) Yes we use skypopen.ko, everything is installed as per manual.

The only things I changed:

1)skypopen.h
#define MAX_CHATS 128

2)mod_skypoepn.c
patch is attached. It is small fix which returns "skypopen api call"
response to the stream. We use it to get user presence status via skypopen.

I am not sure if it can affect skype stability....

Thank you!
Arsen.