[Freeswitch-users] Connect FreeSWITCH calls through another box.

Matías Sanguinetti matias at clickfono.com
Mon Jul 8 22:47:01 MSD 2013

Hi everyone,
I got the following scenario, I got two FreeSWITCH boxes, lets call them A and B, and an external gateway (GW).
The idea is to bridge two channels through the GW.
B has 286ms ping with GW so it suffers from a little delay in the calls, A has 15ms ping with GW but its CPU capacity makes the call stutter.
B has 32ms ping with A so I was planning to use A as a proxy and process the call on B, I read that something can be done with proxy_media and transfer, mixing internal profiles on A to transfer calls to B.
Any idea how to do this?

Thanks
--
Matías Sanguinetti