[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Mon Jul 8 23:25:30 MSD 2013

Greetings FreeSWITCH users!

WebRTC continues to be a hot topic. We've had a lot of interest in the
subject since the announcement <http://freeswitch.org/node/455> of
FreeSWITCH 1.4 beta. On last week's conference
call<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_07_03>we had Ken
Rice show us just how easy it is to get a WebRTC-enable page up
and running very easily using sipML5 <http://www.sipml5.org> or
JsSIP<http://www.jssip.net>.
FreeSWITCH users are also welcome to view our WebRTC
page's<https://webrtc.freeswitch.org/webrtc/portal.html>underlying
code for inspiration.

This week we will be doing a community
discussion<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_07_10>highlighting
some recent mailing list topics. We will also be entertaining
questions from the audience, so if you have have a FreeSWITCH question
please join us on Wednesday.

In ClueCon news we are happy to let you know that everyone who registers by
Friday, July 12th will triple their chances of winning some great prizes,
including the 10 Android tablets that will be given away this year. Simply
click the "Register Now" button on the ClueCon site
<http://www.cluecon.com>to complete the registration process. Also,
plan on being in Chicago on
Monday August 5th so that you can hang out with the team and meet other
ClueCon attendees. Can you believe that ClueCon 2013 is less than a month
away?

Have a great week and we will talk to you on Wednesday.

--
Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team