[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter reload configuration (queues / agents / tiers) from xml

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Mon Jul 8 18:41:33 MSD 2013

Hi,

what is the best way to reload the XML configuration from
callcenter.config.xml?

right now i have an external script that synchronize me the
configuration from xml and fs (db), it executes :

1. callcenter_config queue list -> get configured queues and them i go
on each one and do reload (reload only parameters), load (if i want to
add a new queue) or unload (when to delete the queue).

2. callcenter_config agent list -> (same process as in queues)

3. callcenter_config tier list (same as previous)

The previous scripts works like a charm... but now I’m growing up in
number of agents and it's getting slower..  i read in the wiki that
there is an option in fs_cli --batchmode to execute faster... is it safe
to use? Or there is a better way in mod_callcenter?

I've try to reload mod_callcenter, but it only adds new elements
(queues, agents or tiers) the old ones that are not present in the XML
they keep configured in the database and so in the system. another issue
with the reload mod_callcenter is that a member already in the queue
get's deleted from "callcenter_config queue list members queue1".

Thanks,
António