[Freeswitch-users] Debian repository freeTDM

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Thu Jul 4 21:54:44 MSD 2013

On 07/04/2013 12:22 AM, Travis Cross wrote:
> If you need to get this working try these patches:
>
> http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-4247
>
> They're not acceptable for inclusion, but they might get the job done
> for you.

There are two patches - I think I should apply both of them?

and if I'm using this build script - http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Debian_packages_buildscript

I would stop after the git fetch and put both of those into freeswitch/patches  and the script will
apply them?

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

You may have heard about given enough time a million monkeys at computers would
eventually writing some thing intelligent? The internet has disproved that.