[Freeswitch-users] Regarding Freeswicth Nat

johnthan123 johnthan123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:42:40 MSD 2013

Hi All Finally i Figured Out the NAT issue

My Setup is Like this

DID(IP Authentication)---->Public IP----------> (Pfseance)(1:1)NAT
--------> (Private IP) FreeSwicth------->(Private IP)Asterisk Cluster.

        i am not sure why its work for Me, Really :), Because with this
same configuration its didn't work for me until yesterday.

Here the Configurations is :

First thing  we need the set the variable for   vars.xml

/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/vars.xml
===============================
XX.XX.XX.XX = your Public IP

<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="external_sip_ip=XX.XX.XX.XX"/>
<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="external_rtp_ip=XX.XX.XX.XX"/>

Add the IP address of Your Provider to acl:

/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/vars.xml
===============================
YY.YY.YY.YY = Your Provider IP

<node type="allow" cidr="YY.YY.YY.YY/32"/>

Add the Dialplan Entry in Public :

/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/public/ipkall.xml
<include>
 <extension name="public_did">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="2064248436">
    <action application="set" data="domain_name=$${domain}"/>
    <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/VICI22/2064248436"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>
</include>

This is it  i am Done, my Asterisk Cluster is reciving calls with two way
AUDIO.

May be this will Help For Some People to solve the NAT issue.

Thanks