[Freeswitch-users] Multiple Network Interfaces

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 01:42:07 MSK 2013

Yep, the default configs are only intended as an example.

For a multi-homed server you *must* configure at least one profile for
each IP you want FS to listen on.

It's not possible for FS to listen on multiple IPs as the SIP packets
must include the IP to reach FS on for SIP responses (eg Contact
header) and RTP media (SDP). That IP is obviously different depending
on which IP you're connecting to.

-Steve