[Freeswitch-users] inbound-proxy-media with attended transfer

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Jan 14 23:12:06 MSK 2013

Hello,

Is inbound-proxy-media compatible with attended transfers in any way, shape
or form?  Is there any way to avoid:
  [ERR] switch_core_io.c:1151 Codec PROXY PASS-THROUGH encoder error!

Is there any way to emulate the behavior of a "proxy-media-after-att-xfer"
option?

I strongly prefer the codec transparency of inbound-proxy-media, but I do
need attended transfers, even if the ringback is always with G711.  SIP
transfers in general are relatively new to me, so I very well may be asking
for my cake, eating it, and then wanting the bakery to deliver daily to my
office for free.  Forgive me if that's the case.

- Jeff