[Freeswitch-users] Configuration System

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Thu Jan 3 03:41:51 MSK 2013

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Roger Castaldo <roger.castaldo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone, I have been working on a configuration gui for freeswitch for
> several years now.  It has gone through several revisions and changes in its
> core and well as the interface itself, basically making it more efficient
> and more user friendly as well as more expandable.  It was a decision as of
> late now to take that work and make it open source, it is kind of giving out
> a lot of work at no cost, but I came to a point with it that I just cannot
> do it myself anymore.

Thanks for contribution under the MPL!

> I just moved it to google code so have had no time to work on the wiki or anything for it.

Just a thought, you might get more take up with a git based repo. I
notice google code is not nearly as active as it was years ago. Heck,
you might even see about getting it into FreeSWITCH's contrib.

Anyway, I'll pass it along to my friends that hack on FreeSWITCH and C#.

Good luck!

Gabe