[Freeswitch-users] issues in simultaneous speech recognition and TTS via mod_unimrcp

x.liu x.liu at hw.ac.uk
Thu Feb 28 17:04:00 MSK 2013

I can use play_and_detect_speech app and set Recognition-Mode=hotword to
do the hotword barge-in.
This is working.

I am still trying detect_speech and speak for simultaneous speech
recognition.
I can receive the events like DETECTED_SPEECH or BEGIN_SPEAKING if I
speak after the TTS finishes
The problem is that I can not receive those events in my ESL client if I
speak during the TTS is playing,
but I can see there are some recognition results from FS console.

Tried various things, didn't get it work.

Does anybody have any clue on this?

Thanks!
Xing

-----