[Freeswitch-users] 486 Busy Here with Reason: Q.850; cause=16; text="NORMAL_CLEARING"

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:19:29 MSK 2013

Please post a debug-level log of the call.

How are you hanging up the call? If with the 'hangup' app what parameters
do you use?

In particular if you bridge and it fails with 486 then hangup then the SIP
code sent may be from the last bridge cause while the Q.850 cause is the
one given to hangup. If that's the case try setting
sip_ignore_remote_cause=true before the bridge and it'll only send the
Q.850->SIP mapping (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3398).

Note there's no SIP code mapping for 16 though. If hanging up without
answering the call use a different cause.

-Steve