[Freeswitch-users] FS with SSL/TLS issues!

mehroz mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:47:05 MSK 2013

TLS-NAT issue arises due to the fact that it tries to contact on other port
(TCP session) as far as my understanding.

Changing contact header can sort this issue and i have done it setting up

<variable name="sip-force-contact" value="NDLB-tls-connectile-dysfunction"/>
for each directory (user).

This helped and worked :)

I suppose you should also have "ext-rtp-ip and "ext-sip-ip" =  "nat-auto"
in SIP profile.
Cheeers!