[Freeswitch-users] FS with SSL/TLS issues!

mehroz mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:39:17 MSK 2013

Alright,
Thanks for inputs!

I can successfully Register with FS on TLS now.
The issue was not the CA root certificate nor domains requirement or Signed
certificate, but it was because client certificate were not properly
installed.
(For those , trying on 3CX , you have to rename "cafile.pem" to
"root_cert_3CXPHONE.pem").

Now, the problem is internal calling! and i guess it is same as  Limitations
of the Freeswitch TLS/SSLv23 Implementation (FS-3877)
<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/SIP_TLS#Limitations_of_the_Freeswitch_TLS.2FSSLv23_Implementation_.28FS-3877.29>
.

I have been looking for the solution but coudnt get that yet!
I can make call from A but the called party B does not rang, but then i can
call B to A and it rings (strange, as both are in same network , same NAT).

Can one can guide me step wise what to do now ! ?