[Freeswitch-users] dialplan action when sending a REFER to FreeSWITCH

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 26 22:17:12 MSK 2013

Would you mind putting a snippet of your dialplan into our pastebin? (
pastebin.freeswitch.org) I'm sure the folks here can help you figure it
out. With FreeSWITCH there's almost always a way to do it and it's just a
matter of figuring out what works for your scenario.

-MC

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Hussein Said <
Hussein.Said at cassidiancommunications.com> wrote:

> Hi,****
>
> I have an application that routes a call to an ad-hoc conference. That
> application then hunts an extension to answer the call by sending a REFER
> to FreeSWITCH which will send an INVITE from the conference to join.  ****
>
> I need a way to make the “hunted” extension the moderator so that it can
> control the conference. ****
>
> I did set a moderator controls profile and can see it works if I change
> the dial plan(public.xml) to set the “member-flag=moderator”.****
>
> Also, “mod-wait|rfc4579” are set in the conference.conf.xml.****
>
> My challenge is that when I hunt for an extension and find one, I send a
> REFER to FREESwitch so that it sends an INVITE to the extension that needs
> to answer the call, and I could not find a variable that worked in the
> dialplan that I can use as a condition to set the “member-flag=moderator”
> for the channel that is about to join the conference. Is what I am
> attempting feasible?****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks****
>
> ** **