[Freeswitch-users] Outbound mod event bug

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Fri Feb 22 08:10:58 MSK 2013

One little update, Clean solution doesn't work in the MSBUILD on windows. It is safe to rebuild the FreeSwitchCoreLib, and then just build the whole solutoin. This has never been fixed since the first build for windows back in the VS2005 days.

This is because the download and other projects don't have clean methods.

If you need to do a "Totally Fresh" build on windows then do a "git clean -dfx" first.

--Dave
      _____