[Freeswitch-users] DID providers - any thoughts? (jan 2013)

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:57:04 MSK 2013

+1 here, flowroute has exceeded my expectations in many areas. The fact
that they actually have humans available via phone, and even humans who
understand the technology quite well.

Reliability has been great but you should always plan for a rainy day and
have a backup plan, even the biggest and best have issues from time to time

chris