[Freeswitch-users] [Solved] adding In-Reply-To in sip header not working

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Feb 18 21:05:47 MSK 2013

Finally! Sharing with anyone else wanting to pass the calling party ID from an external SIP account into FS then back to the standard PSTN on some ITSPs (Callcentric in this case), this is what works:

Anytime before the bridge: (notice it was close to Richards idea but uses _h_ instead of _rh_)
<action application="set" data="sip_h_In-Reply-To=${sip_call_id}"/>

In my bridge below remove the effective caller id number like this:

<action application="bridge" data="{originate_timeout=45,alert_info=n=${lua_ringtone}}${group_call(bria@${domain_name}+A)},${group_call(deskphone@${domain_name}+A)},[leg_delay_start=20,leg_timeout=23]sofia/gateway/${dial_gateway}/19161234567"/>