[Freeswitch-users] Multicast in freeswitch

Archana Venugopan a.venugopan at mundio.com
Mon Feb 18 20:10:32 MSK 2013

Hi,

We use MSSQL and in our channels table currently its not update channe-state status. Though in my logs I could see the below messages

2013-02-18 17:04:02.767161 [DEBUG] sofia.c:6282 Channel sofia/internal/100 at fsfailover.uk01.com entering state [terminated][487]
2013-02-18 17:04:02.767161 [DEBUG] switch_channel.c:2950 (sofia/internal/100 at fsfailover.uk01.com) Callstate Change EARLY -> HANGUP

Not sure where these states are being saved. I need to invoke my lua script during HANGUP case currently lua script works till call gets established, after that I don't see its hitting any lua scripts written by us.
Please suggest what can we do now? Many thanks.

Regards,
Archana