[Freeswitch-users] Multicast in freeswitch

Eliot Gable egable+freeswitch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:36:31 MSK 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:17 AM, Archana Venugopan
<a.venugopan at mundio.com>wrote:

>  Hi,****
>
> LUA script is written by us. Ya its being lauched from dialplan. The
> script establishes call to mobile and our deskphone. So far it dint update
> the DB, it just checks the DB and establishes call. ****

This is probably what you want:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_lua#session:setHangupHook

As for updating the database, if you have a PostgreSQL database, you can
enable the core pgsql support and use native pgsql calls from lua to access
the database.

Also, keep in mind that FS keeps a channels table in the database and if
you just want to read the state of sessions up in FS, if you use core ODBC
or core PGSQL support, you can just read the channels table for the current
call state information.