[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH git repo undergoing maintenance

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 04:11:29 MSK 2013

GitLab is decent for those that care for a similar frontend ala Github but
hosted in house. Built on top of Gitolite in RoR. [No vested interest
myself just a happy user where appropriate.] Depending on the situation
gitolite isn't that bad manually but some people like web management tools.
=) Also in the case here Jira provides the issues tracking and Fisheye for
the source viewer so no real need.

Congrats to getting it fixed up so quickly tho.