[Freeswitch-users] NAT problems, FS keep sending ACK to local IP Address

Robert Hadley robert.hadley at teotech.com
Fri Dec 13 22:16:06 MSK 2013

Hi Donny,

See this wiki page
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/ACL

And change this setting
<param name="local-network-acl" value="localnet.auto"/>

Try  these values:
*  rfc1918.auto - RFC 1918<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1918> Space.
*  nat.auto - RFC 1918<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1918> Excluding your local lan.
*  localnet.auto - ACL for your local lan.      <== DEFAULT

Hope this helps,
Robert