[Freeswitch-users] NAT problems, FS keep sending ACK to local IP Address

Donny Hardyanto hardyanto.donny at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 09:45:14 MSK 2013

Even when I enabled stun, the problem is still persist.

The FS is oke about 1 month ago. I can make call more that 30 second and it
was very stable. And the client is not changed. I was upgrade the FS from
stable git couple weeks ago, and then outbound gateway was blocked by third
party operator, we did not use the system in 1-2 week. When the gateway was
on again, we start using the system again, all the call is like this, even
call between extension that has nothing to do with the gateway.

I am trying to fix it by upgrading almost every day. But the problem is
still persist.

I am at loss. Any suggestion is very appreciated. Thanks,

Donny