[Freeswitch-users] JIRA closes unfixed problems ??

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Fri Aug 30 12:28:27 MSD 2013

I may be wrong, but this is my understanding:

In a way it is a timeout, but usually where they dev has been waiting for a
response from the reporter to say whether or not the fix worked.

So, in most cases, it's been fixed but the fix has not been verified by the
reporter.

On 30 August 2013 09:16, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Was browsing through the JIRA database, trying to identify any discussion
> regarding the audio distortion, and I found several tickets that have been
> closed (at least, that is how I interpret the closure), because they have
> been inactive for some time (15 days??). Which effectively means that the
> bug-closure is not by solving/fixing, but simply timing-out, in the hope
> that the bug "somehow magically" got fixed in the latest release ?? I hope
> I am terribly mistaken in my interpretation.

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*
Managing Director

*T <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *03300 100 960