[Freeswitch-users] JIRA closes unfixed problems ??

Jayanth Acharya jayachar88 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 12:16:27 MSD 2013

Was browsing through the JIRA database, trying to identify any discussion
regarding the audio distortion, and I found several tickets that have been
closed (at least, that is how I interpret the closure), because they have
been inactive for some time (15 days??). Which effectively means that the
bug-closure is not by solving/fixing, but simply timing-out, in the hope
that the bug "somehow magically" got fixed in the latest release ?? I hope
I am terribly mistaken in my interpretation.