[Freeswitch-users] Transfer / Forward calls - from an operator to an extension after the call is picked

Ravi sravi123 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 21:11:50 MSD 2013

Thanks again, Nandy. The TRANSFER and HOLD buttons have been there for
long, but went unnoticed :) For some reason, I was thinking that there
should be some provision in freeswitch to transfer calls. But it has
turned out to be much simpler. I have Grandstream phones, and I am able
to transfer calls.
Since this solution worked, I have not checked the default.xml for call
transfers. I shall check them soon.

Thanks.
Ravi