[Freeswitch-users] Transfer / Forward calls - from an operator to an extension after the call is picked

Ravi sravi123 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 16:01:23 MSD 2013

Hello Everyone !

I have successfully configured my PRI connection. I am able to send and receive calls. Now I am trying to have an operator handle one number - say 4302000. When any call is received the operator will talk to the caller and need to transfer the call to an extension. I tried looking at dialplan documentation, and I think I find only instances where the transfer is done within the program and not when some one picks up the call.

Can some one please point me to right place/ documents where I can find information regarding this.

I did find a link with some similar request, but the information is limited.
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2012-October/088579.html

Thanks for your help.
Ravi