[Freeswitch-users] freetdm rxgain txgain

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 13:59:28 MSD 2013

Hi Karl,

Did you test the milliwatt tone using the FXS port? I asked because you
said it's not sending the ringing signal. Do you mean the phones did not
ring. The Digium cards require a separate power supply feed. Without it -
it can't generate the 100V ringing voltage. This is very obvious but let's
not discounting this possibility. :-)

/Nandy