[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch on PowerPC Ubuntu errors... possible?

Jeff Bernhardt jeff at askcornerstone.net
Thu Apr 25 08:28:47 MSD 2013

I’m trying to build the latest Freeswitch from git on an old Mac PPC running Ubuntu 12.10 PPC. Having the following error(s) on make, but it’s kind of a strange setup, so I don’t know if it’s maybe just not possible or if I just need to tweak something or if maybe gcc is messed up. I get several errors like this:

error: type of bit-field 'x' is a GCC extension [-Werror=edantic]

...where 'x' is various things in different errors.

Is this is a quick fix or will it take some hacking? Was just messing around with this old Mac, so if it doesn't work, no big deal.

Thanks.

Jeff