[Freeswitch-users] Integration with Vocality

nordin mohamed muhdnordin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 05:23:29 MSD 2013

Hi all,
Actually I'm quite new with Freeswitch. Currently I'm trying to create a
Comm Server that able to provide a conference to voip phone and radio. I'm
using Basics Radio Relay(Vocality)  as the radio repeater. Basics Radio
Relay is using the silent suppression frame as marker to keying the PTT to
the radio. Asterisk currently not able to support silent suppression. I
thought of using Freeswitch as I know it support for silent suppression. Is
there anybody have experience of integration freeswitch and Basic Radio
Relay.

thank you
-nordin mohamed