[Freeswitch-users] mod_portaudio on Raspberry Pi currently broken?

Lesley Pervis lesley.pervis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 01:31:40 MSD 2013

I compiled mod_portaudio for rpi (arm11) in January. No problem.

I compiled it again this week. Problem. Logs show it can't find any devices.

So I copy the mod_portaudio.so and mod_portaudio_la from January to the
newly compiled installation, and voila, devices found.

I did a git diff in src/mod/endpoints/mod_portaudio, and there have been a
couple of changes in the mod_portaudio.c file, but nothing that would
explain this.

Mod-portaudio source doesn't seem to have changed, just the way it's build.
(Still version 1899, V19-devel.)

The newer mod_portaudio.la shows different dependences, and the new
mod_portaudio.so is much smaller.

I think mod_portaudio is currently broken for raspberry pi and likely other
platforms too. Anyone have any insight?