[Freeswitch-users] IVR: channel is not configured to use info dtmf ??

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Sun Apr 7 20:32:10 MSD 2013

Hello,

Please see the following URLs;
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-August/075689.html
http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/DTMF-Info-td6791933.html
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-September/076333.html

This was found using a few simple searches in Google. Please remember that
these mailing lists are contributed to with peoples spare time, and you
should always try and do your homework / google-fu before asking questions.
As a rule of the thumb, try googling for your problem first, if you can't
find a solution then post on the mailing list, and be sure to include this
in your post (i.e. explain what you have already tried, documentation you
have read etc).

Cal