[Freeswitch-users] [solved] Ignore INFO DTMF

Mitja Thomas mitja.thomas1 at ewetel.de
Wed Aug 24 11:56:33 MSD 2011

Hello Leon & Avi,

@Leon: sadly that didnt do the trick. dtmf_info=true was already set in
sip_profile, so setting it again as a channel variable didnt help. As
far as I understand it (which is admittedly not very well): Although the
FreeSWITCH is set to accept DTMF_INFO dtmf tones, dtmf gets disabled
because the Snom phone does not send the right rtp media attribute
(a=rtpmap 101 telephone-event/8000) in SIP Invite.

Anyhow the liberal-dtmf option (suggested by Avi) solved this problem.
FS did behave well... liberal and thats exactly what we needed.
Thanks a lot to both of you!

Regards
Mitja

E-Mail: 	mitja.thomas at ewe.de