[Freeswitch-users] Anyone have a good dialplan recipe for a long distance forced authorization code?

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 19:23:55 MSD 2013

Don't use start_dtmf unless you are receiving inband dtmf (audible tones in the audio without rfc2833 or sip info dtmf).

Answer and play_and_get_digits probably is the way to do this yes... Whether in dialplan or from lua etc.

Rather than duplicate anything, how about having a context that checks the PIN and transfers the call into the existing context for routing? That also means they couldn't get to that context without the correct PIN, so would be an extra layer of security.

You can then either send calls for an entire SIP profile into the pin check context (context profile param) or for specific users (user_context user param).

Steve