[Freeswitch-users] Anyone have a good dialplan recipe for a long distance forced authorization code?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Fri Apr 5 18:37:39 MSD 2013

I.e. to require a pin entry prior to bridging an outbound long distance call?

I was thinking I could duplicate my outbound gateway bridging rules with an answer, start_dtmf, play_and_get_digits,
followed by the actual bridging instruction.

Is that the ideal way to do this? Intent is for open access phones that have restricted long distance unless the
line-specific authorization code is entered.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Architect