[Freeswitch-users] RFC4904 Trunkgroup Identity

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 2 01:49:24 MSD 2013

I don't believe we support this as such. However, I've never seen a
situation where FS can't route a call based on available criteria. Are
these trunkgroup values in specific headers? If so it's possible to extract
that information and use it for routing in the dialplan.

If you have some call examples that you can put on
pastebin.freeswitch.orgthat would be helpful.

Thanks,
MC

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 7:17 PM, Kevin Kennedy <kennedy4260 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am new to freeswitch as far as testing it, but have been on the
> user-list for a long time.  I have searched through my archive of emails as
> well as searched on google for any answer that I can find on this.  I am
> looking for the configuration options for RFC4904, trunk-group identity.
>  This is where you can set Freeswitch up to send unscreened calls through
> your trunkgroup using the tgrp and trunk-context that is in the
> registration for every outbound call.  Any help would be appreciated.

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org