[Freeswitch-users] RFC4904 Trunkgroup Identity

Kevin Kennedy kennedy4260 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 06:17:14 MSD 2013

I am new to freeswitch as far as testing it, but have been on the user-list
for a long time.  I have searched through my archive of emails as well as
searched on google for any answer that I can find on this.  I am looking
for the configuration options for RFC4904, trunk-group identity.  This is
where you can set Freeswitch up to send unscreened calls through your
trunkgroup using the tgrp and trunk-context that is in the registration for
every outbound call.  Any help would be appreciated.