[Freeswitch-users] Fifo api command register agents (add fifo_member)

Peter van Raamsdonk peetzer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:16:42 MSD 2012

Hi Seven,

Api works (esl client) sendSyncApiCommand. When I run fifo list, I see
added member. Sendmsg still does nothing :/

[sendmsg 821701b6-f20d-4721-8414-14e159a39840, call-command: fifo_member,
execute-app-name: add, execute-app-arg:
TestQueue sofia/internal/1001%123.123.123.123 1 60 30]

But better than nothing ;)

Regards Peter