[Freeswitch-users] Fifo api command register agents (add fifo_member)

Peter van Raamsdonk peetzer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:05:53 MSD 2012

I use the channel from the context and have the UUID.

Do you have any example how the command looks? It is hard to tell if it works, since the reply is +OK but I don't see the agent(s) registered.

I know the ${something} variables should be fetched separately, not parsed directly (well I assume). I don't know how the proper notation of functions with "(" and ")" should be.

Regards Peter

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org