[Freeswitch-users] Consultation Call via event_socket interface

Alexander Haugg Alexander.Haugg at c4b.de
Mon Sep 17 10:13:32 MSD 2012

Hi MC,

thank you for the answer.
To your question, all call legs in this scenario (outgoing or incoming direction) are connected over a sip trunk of a pbx.

Scenario:
My CTI
  |  |       event socket
  V  |
Freeswitch         Sip Trunk
<-                           PBX
->

My Client control (CTI) the call legs over the event socket interface and the call legs are only legs over the sip trunk to or from the PBX.

After some tests i have found a possible solution:

-          Leg A and Leg B are bridged (all legs get the flag park_after_bridge = true)

-          For Consultation i park Leg B and transfer this Leg to Moh in my default context of my dialplan

-          i originate Leg C and bridge this Leg with Leg A (Leg C have the flag park_after_bridge = true too) Consultation is comlete now.

-          with the principle same think i can toggle Leg A <-> Leg B and Leg A <-> Leg C.

What is your think for this solution? I have tested this on the FS CLI and it works.