[Freeswitch-users] sip-router or opensips for good

Vallimamod ABDULLAH vallimamod.abdullah at imtelecom.fr
Wed Sep 12 16:04:11 MSD 2012

Hi,

This is very interesting and to dig further, what is the best use of the proxy: should it be only used as a loadbalancer and let freeswitch handle the registrations or should it handle the registrations too? I have only seen the first configuration on the wiki or ML so far.

In both cases, how do you share the registration information between the front proxy and the ipbx ? And how do you manage failover ?

Best Regards,
- vallimamod.