[Freeswitch-users] problem with bridged conference

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Wed Sep 5 06:33:04 MSD 2012

I am having trouble getting a simple bridged conference to work.  The
scenario is simply that an arriving call is answered, and I then want
to create a bridged conference and outdial a second participant.  I am
trying to do that with the following dialplan:

    <extension name="6174973896" continue="false">
      <condition field="source" expression="mod_sofia"/>
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="6174973896">
                <action application="ring_ready"/>
                <action application="answer"/>
                <action application="conference"
data="bridge:_uuid_ at simple:sofia/normal_customer/15083084809@${egress_gateway}"/>

                <action application="set"
data="conference_enter_sound=misc/this-call-is-being-recorded"/>
        </condition>
    </extension>

However, this is not working.  The designated number is outdialed;
however there is no audio connection between the caller and called
party.  Also, when either party hangs up, the other party remains in
the conference, even though a bridged conference is supposed to be torn
down when the number of parties drops to 1.

I'm sure it's something simple, but need some help.  I have a pastebin
of the debug logging when I run the scenario at
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/19838

Thanks

Dave