[Freeswitch-users] call centre agent statistics report

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Oct 22 20:57:03 MSD 2012

Sounds like you're already on top of things from a data collection
standpoint. Reporting on that data is going to be a hassle no matter what
you do. Clients will never be pleased with the reports you give them unless
they have a chance tweak and customized those reports to their own liking.
Have you spoken to the client about what they expect? Hopefully you can
translate what they want into various SQL queries...

-MC

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Vbvbrj <vbvbrj at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 22.10.2012 19:37, Michael Collins wrote:
> > Are you using mod_callcenter or mod_fifo for inbound calls? (Just
> > curious.) I'd recommend starting with mod_cdr_xml since that will always
> > give you the most data.
> > -MC
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Jason Holden <jason.holden at start.ca
> > <mailto:jason.holden at start.ca>> wrote:
> >
> >     Can anyone provide advice on being able to provide a client with a
> >     call centre statistics report?____
>
> I am planning to implement statistic for local mod_callcenter. I will
> use a DB MySQL, because I'm used with it. I will implement collecting
> data to the DB using agent connect and disconnect calls, and clients
> call and events on disconnect. The data will then be displayed using web
> server and php script. For now I'm stuck with compiling MySQL in Debian
> x64.
>
> --
> Mimiko desu.

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org