[Freeswitch-users] call centre agent statistics report

Vbvbrj vbvbrj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 20:41:42 MSD 2012

On 22.10.2012 19:37, Michael Collins wrote:
> Are you using mod_callcenter or mod_fifo for inbound calls? (Just
> curious.) I'd recommend starting with mod_cdr_xml since that will always
> give you the most data.
> -MC
>
> On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Jason Holden <jason.holden at start.ca
> <mailto:jason.holden at start.ca>> wrote:
>
>     Can anyone provide advice on being able to provide a client with a
>     call centre statistics report?____

I am planning to implement statistic for local mod_callcenter. I will
use a DB MySQL, because I'm used with it. I will implement collecting
data to the DB using agent connect and disconnect calls, and clients
call and events on disconnect. The data will then be displayed using web
server and php script. For now I'm stuck with compiling MySQL in Debian x64.

--
Mimiko desu.